Sunday, October 23, 2011

Feedback From The Birth Journey






"I did not expect to get emotional and feel so spiritual about me and my wife's pregnancy bond." ~ Mark (father of nine!)


"Today was such a great day for me...I really cannot say enough!!! From sitting there listening to information you provided to hands on interaction to being reduced to tears...I just thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience of today!" ~Annette



"I'm glad we went today. I had no idea what to expect but I really enjoyed it!" ~Jim



"I felt like it really prepared me and my spouse and brought out such a tender and caring side of our relationship. We are always that way but this is a very specific journey that requires something a little more." ~Krystal



"Thanks Dianne! This exercise totally shook me up...in such a positive way!" ~Grace



If you are interested in participating in The Birth Journey workshop, please send an email to dianne.hamre@gmail.com or call 602-881-2729. The dates are listed below through June 2012, but are subject to change.



  • November 19th, 2011

  • December 17th, 2011

  • January 21st, 2012

  • February 25th, 2012

  • March 24th, 2012

  • April 28th, 2012

  • May 26th, 2012

  • June 23rd, 2012





0 comments: