Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2009 was the year I made the decision to follow my dreams of becoming a doula and helping women have the best birth experience possible. I had already attended 24 births so this was not a new passion. It began in June when I went through the Doula training and started the certification process. Since then, I've had the privilege of being a part of 10 wonderful births as an official doula...each one unique and a miracle!

As I look ahead at 2010, I'm excited to see what's in store...Who will I meet...What circumstances will I be faced with...Where will birth take me...When will I get to comfort a mom during a cesarean section...Why would I want to do anything else...How can I be so blessed to be doing something this special?

1 comments:

Lil mama Karen said...

God given passion.

Passion for women, passion for babies, passion for birth.

Following your passion can only lead you to places you could only dream of.